This web site is provided to allow Richland area interests a means to post events and community information generally available to the Richland Community as a whole. Permissible content on this website must meet the following criteria:
- Community non-profit charitable, educational, religious, recreation, scientific, or cultural organizations;
- Organizations that provide a public service to the Richland Community; and/or
- Organizations related to public safety.
The following content will be deemed unacceptable for posting:
- Content that does not adhere to the mission of this website.
- Content that violates any federal, state, or local laws.
- Content that is harmful, obscene, offensive, defamatory, or threatening.
- Content that is used to engage in or solicit any illegal activity.
- Content that is used to intimidate or harass.
- Content that is inaccurate, outdated, or poorly presented.
To be added to the list of participants, please send an email to email@example.com. Include your organization name and describe the type of events you will want to post and an estimate of how often you might post events on the calendar.
Upon grant of use, you will be issued a password to access the calendar administration page where you will type event information into a form. On submitting that data, an event will be created for the public to view on the Richland Connections calendar.